8 ozsliced mushrooms
12 ozgreen beans
1 1/2 lbchicken breast tenderloins
1 dash(es)salt and pepper
1/4 citalian salad dressing
3 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1 cgrape tomatoes
How to Make Easy Balsamic Honey Chicken
- Sautee mushrooms.
- Add green beans and continue to sautee.
- Remove mushrooms and beans and set aside.
- Sautee chicken, sprinkle salt and pepper. When slightly browned on bottom, turn and finish cooking.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same pan, add salad dressing, honey, vinegar. Stir until very bubbly.
- Add the beans, mushrooms, and chicken back into the pan. Stir to coat.
- Add tomatoes. Stir to coat.
- Plate. Drizzle with remainder of sauce. Serve. Enjoy!