E Z Company Chicken Casserole with Uncle Ben's
Although I didnt get her recipe, I created one similar and so we enjoy thise easy recipe at least once a month.
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 box
- uncle ben's long grain wild rice with herbs and seasonings
- 1 can(s)
- fat free cream of chicken soup
- pepper, powdered onion, powdered garlic, paprika seasoned to taste
- to 1 soup can of water
How to Make E Z Company Chicken Casserole with Uncle Ben's
- 1In a 11 X 8 casserole dish, spray with Pam. Sprinkle the Wild Rice evenly in the dish.
Mix together the can of cream of chicken soup, water, and herb seasonings packet in medium size bowl. Spoon 3/4ths of soup mixture evenly over wild rice. Place the 4 chicken breasts in the casserole on top of the rice and soup mixture. Spoon the rest of the soup mixture on top of the chicken breasts..
Next, sprinkle pepper, powdered onion, powdered garlic, and paprika on each chicken breast.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake on 350 for 1 hour to 1 hr and 10 minutes.
Remove cover and let set 5 minutes before serving.