DIMPLE`S BARBECUED CHICKEN WINGS
JANUARIE GIBERSON - FERNANDEZ
- 1 kg
- chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp
- each of oregano, garlic powder, thyme, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, basil
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c
- tomato ketchup
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
How to Make DIMPLE`S BARBECUED CHICKEN WINGS
- 1Blend together the following : Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and herbs & spices.
- 2Wash & tip the wings. Pat dry and place on a broiling pan and broil for 10 minutes.
- 3Turn the wings over and brush with sauce. Broil for an additional 10 minutes. Brush again for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Serve hot with remaining sauce.
- 4This family recipe is good with white rice, brown rice and baked potatoes.