Delicious Chicken and Apple Wrap
The dressing was a little thin but worked really well when used in the wrap!! It also makes a ton, so if your only going to use it for 2-4 wraps I would half it.
Hope you enjoy!
- 1-1 1/2 c
- grilled chicken cut into bit sized pieces
- 4 large
- leaves of red lettuce
- tomato, diced
- of a firm apple, peeled, cored, and diced into bit size pieces
- 2 oz
- havarti cheese with dill, broken into pieces
- 4-6 Tbsp
- parmesan peppercorn dressing, your fav. or the recipe that follows
- 2 large
- sun-dried tomato tortilla wraps
- 1 c
- plain original greek yogurt
- 1/2 c
- light mayo
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice, or half of a lemon juiced
- 2/3 c
- parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- white wine vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp
- coarse ground black pepper
- salt to taste
How to Make Delicious Chicken and Apple Wrap
- 1Warm the tortillas according to the package directions. I used a dry non stick skillet and warmed them one at a time over medium-low heat for a couple minutes.
- 2To make the wraps, arrange all ingredients on the tortillas. Fold the bottom one third of the way up then fold in the sides. Roll the wrap the rest of the way, tucking in the sides as you roll.
- 3To make the Parmesan peppercorn dressing, put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend until fairly smooth. Taste and add salt if desired. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. If using the same day make sure to make it a few hours ahead of time to let the flavors marry.