How to Make Darlene's Dry Rub Seasoning
- 1Combine all ingredients in a dry mixing bowl
- 2Rub on meat, vegetables, fish or poultry of your choice cook as desired
- 3May also be used as grill seasoning
- 4Add to salads, soups,beans, can be used to enhance the flavor of any meal.
- 5I triple the recipe and store it in a tight jar and sprinkle it over my meats and beans daily!
- 6When seasoning meats,seafood or veggies to 1LB of meat add the above dried ingredient recipe as well as 1 tbsp of Darlene's Sauteed Sofrito Marinade