★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbdried angel hair pasta
1pap & gert's secret sauce
1 boxbreaded chicken breasts (banquet brand)
2/3 lbromano cheese, shredded
1 lbsmoked provolone
How to Make Dad's Baked Chicken Parm
- Cook pasta to just under al dente. Spread in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover pasta with most of the sauce and mix it into the majority of the pasta. Reserve enough to dollop six chicken patties. Cover with half the shredded cheese and enough slices of provolone to cover entire dish.
- Using the instructions on the chicken patties, bake patties on a pan on the top rack and bake pasta base below it on the center rack.
- Remove both pans from the oven, place patties on top of the pasta mix, spaced evenly. Top each patty with a spoonful of sauce, shredded cheese and one slice smoked provolone. Bake for an additional 5 minuets until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Let set for 5-15 minuets before serving. Cut into six even sections with a spatula and serve with garlic toast.