CRUNCHY CHICKEN TENDERS
1 cmayonnaise, divided
2 tspdehydrated onion flakes
2 tspdry mustard
1 cbutter-flavored cracker crumbs
3 Tbspsesame seeds
1 lbchicken tenders
1/2 csour cream
1/4 cchopped onion
1 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
3/4 tspseasoning salt
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make CRUNCHY CHICKEN TENDERS
- In a shallow bowl, combine 2/3 cup mayonnaise, onion flakes and mustard. Mix well. In another shallow bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the mayonnaise mixture, then coat with the cracker crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a 425º oven until cooked through and the juices run clear when pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining mayonnaise, the sour cream, chopped onion, parsley, seasoning salt and garlic powder in a small bowl. Mix well. Serve the sauce with the chicken tenders.
- For a more traditional honey mustard sauce, mix 1/4 cup honey and 2 Tbsp. prepared yellow mustard.