Crock Pot Mexicali Chicken
3-4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)whole kernel corn (15 oz)
1 can(s)black beans (15 oz)
1 jar(s)thick & chunky salsa (16 oz)
1 pkgshredded cheese (8 oz)
How to Make Crock Pot Mexicali Chicken
- Spray the Crock Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put in the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with cumin (if desired).
- Drain the corn and black beans. Add to Crock Pot.
- Add the salsa to the Crock Pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours until chicken is tender.
- Top with cheese and cook for about 20 minutes longer until the cheese is melted.