Crock Pot, Savory, Garlic, Sour Cream Chicken
The chicken will melt in your mouth..
- skinless, boneless chicken thighs, or 4 large chicken breasts
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 3/4 - 1 c
- sour cream, depending how much you like. i use a cup, we like the tang
- garlic cloves smashed
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh or dried parsley
How to Make Crock Pot, Savory, Garlic, Sour Cream Chicken
- 4Mix the sour cream into the soups and stir till combined, add the parsley. If the sauce is too thin,at this point I take 1 tbsp of flour and add just a tiny bit of water to make a paste. Whisk the paste into the sauce, it should thicken right up. Return the chicken to the pot, and keep warm till ready to serve.
I like to serve this with rice, or mashed potatoes, using the sauce as gravy. A side of veggies, and you have dinner..