- chicken breasts
- 1 pkg
- italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- salt/pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- fat free margarine
- 1 can(s)
- 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. pkg
- fat free cream cheese
- 1.2 c
How to Make Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken (Diabetic)
- 11.Spray crockpot with Pam or nonstick spray.
2. Place chicken/uncooked in bottom of crockpot
3. Add salt, pepper, and dry Italian Salad dressing mix
4. Cook 6-7 hours.
- 25. In saucepan, combine margarine, soup, cream cheese,
6. Cook until smooth.
7. Pour over chicken and cook another hour.
- 3Serve with whole wheat noodles or brown rice.