★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgitalian salad dressing mix (dry)
·salt/pepper to taste
2 Tbspfat free margarine
1 can(s)98% fat free cream of chicken soup
8 oz. pkgfat free cream cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken (Diabetic)
- 1.Spray crockpot with Pam or nonstick spray.
2. Place chicken/uncooked in bottom of crockpot
3. Add salt, pepper, and dry Italian Salad dressing mix
4. Cook 6-7 hours.
- 5. In saucepan, combine margarine, soup, cream cheese,
6. Cook until smooth.
7. Pour over chicken and cook another hour.
- Serve with whole wheat noodles or brown rice.