Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- 3 lb
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 pkg
- garlic and herb salad dressing mix (2/3 oz)
- 1 large
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz)
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, low-fat
- 2 clove
- 1 c
- chicken both
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, canned
- 4 oz
How to Make Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- 1Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 2Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Mushroom Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth. Stir in drained mushrooms.
- 3Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.
- 4Serve over egg noodles. We have tried it over rice and other pasta but egg noodles are the best.