Crock Pot Chicken
Rose Mary Mogan
This is a great recipe to make if you have lots of errands to run. Put it on before leaving and in 4 hours you have your main entree. I am sure you can also use bone in chicken but you will need to adjust the cooking time.
- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 oz
- pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 jar(s)
- 10 ounce apricot preserves
- 1 bottle
- 16 oz italian dressing
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken
- 1In a large crockpot, combine chicken breast halves, dry onion soup mix, apricot preserves & Italian dressing.
- 2Cook on low setting for 4 hours. If desired serve over rice or noodles.
- 3Note: Can substitute one can of whole cranberries for apricot preserves if desired. Makes 6-8 servings depending on appetites.