Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
How to Make Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Place chicken breast in Crock pot. (I've used frozen ones and just let it cook longer.)
- Sprinkle dry ranch dressing mix on top.
- Pour favorite sauce to cover chicken.
- Let cook for 4-6 hours. If frozen, on high or low will do just fine if thawed.
- When the chicken is cooked, shred with 2 forks.
If too spicy to taste, add a couple of tablespoons of butter and stir.
- Serve on hamburger or potato buns for a meal.
May also be served on rolls or Hawaiian rolls for snack size.
Top with blue cheese or ranch dressing and ENJOY!