I found out that I am allergic to many foods. So I have been experimenting again and came up with this easy finger licken crockpot chicken. My family loves it.
3 lbchicken, fryer
1/3 cpineapple juice
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 largeonion, cut intoslices
1 largegreen bell pepper, cut into slices
How to Make Crock-A-Hoola-Chicken
- Fry and place chicken pieces into crockpot.
- Into frying fat, mix flour, 1 cup water, pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, soysauce, and vinegar. Cook until thick like gravy.
- Put onion, pepper, and pineapple tidbits on top of chicken.
- Pour sauce over top. Cover and cook on low 3 hours.
- When done, serve with steamed rice, or udan stir noodles.