CRISPY MOZZARELLA CHICKEN WITH GARLIC SPINACH
- 8 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- panko italian style bread crumbs
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 pkg
- (9 oz.ea.) baby spinach leaves
How to Make CRISPY MOZZARELLA CHICKEN WITH GARLIC SPINACH
- 1Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 2Dip the chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumbs. Place on a foil-covered baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 3Top the chicken with mozzarella cheese and continue baking an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is done and cheese is melted.
- 4Meanwhile, heat the oil in a Dutch oven or deep skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add half the spinach; cook 1 minute or just until spinach starts to wilt, turning constantly with tongs. Add remaining spinach; cook 1 minute or just until it wilts, turning occasionally.
- 5Serve chicken with spinach mixture.