Crispy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- thin cut boneless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 tsp
- egg whites
- 1 Tbsp
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- tomato sauce
How to Make Crispy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- 3Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 4In a separate bowl - whisk your egg whites and water.
- 5and add your breadcrumbs in a 3rd bowl.
- 6Line a baking sheet with foil, and place a wire rack on top. Spray with cooking spray.
- 7Take your chicken breast and dredge them in flour. Shake off the access. Then dip them in the egg white mixture. Followed by the breadcrumbs, making sure the chicken is completely coated.
- 8Place your prepared chicken on the wire rack, and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9Once cooked through, remove your pan from the oven and cover chicken with sauce and heaping amount of shredded cheese. Place back in the oven until cheese has melted. About 2 to 3 minutes or so.
- 10Serve with pasta & additional sauce!