Crispy Baked Chicken Parmesan
6thin cut boneless chicken breast
1 1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 tspblack pepper
·shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Crispy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl - whisk your egg whites and water.
- and add your breadcrumbs in a 3rd bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and place a wire rack on top. Spray with cooking spray.
- Take your chicken breast and dredge them in flour. Shake off the access. Then dip them in the egg white mixture. Followed by the breadcrumbs, making sure the chicken is completely coated.
- Place your prepared chicken on the wire rack, and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once cooked through, remove your pan from the oven and cover chicken with sauce and heaping amount of shredded cheese. Place back in the oven until cheese has melted. About 2 to 3 minutes or so.
- Serve with pasta & additional sauce!