Crescent Chicken and Ham Bundles
I am having these for dinner tonight...I serve them with mashed potatoes and I added stove top stuffing balls. I use the sauce from the bundles as gravy..They were a huge hit with my family..they said I could make them any old time!..Enjoy!!
- 2 can(s)
- ( 8 oz) crescent rolls
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- ( 10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- green onions, sliced, reserve 1/2 cup for the sauce
- 3 oz
- cooked ham, chopped small
- 3 - 4
- small boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped small
- 1 1/2 c
- ( 8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box
- chicken stove top stuffing, ( optional)
How to Make Crescent Chicken and Ham Bundles
- 7I made a box of stove top stuffing, made balls, and placed them where I had room. ( optional)..ladel the sauce over the bundles.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese, bake 45 minutes or until golden brown, or cooked through.
You will probably have leftover sauce, we use it as a gravy for my sour cream, chive, mashed potatoes..is so good.