creamy Taco Mac
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 lbground chicken
8 ozwhole wheat rotini pasta
2 tspminced garlic
14 ozcaned rotel tomatoes, drained
3 ozreduced fat cream cheese
1 tspchili powder
1/2 smallonion/ i used a yellow onion
1 Tbspolive oil
1 tspground pepper to taste
How to Make creamy Taco Mac
- Cook pasta, drain, and set aside.
- In the mean time add your olive oil to a saute pan and add onion caramelize on medium heat, then add ground chicken and cook on medium high heat until no longer white.
- Mix in garlic and cook for about 1 min. Then add the tomatoes,chili powder, and paprika. simmer over medium-high heat for 5 min.
- stir in the cooked pasta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and water. stir until cheese is melted.
- simmer over medium-low heat 3-5 min. Then Enjoy!