★★★★★ 1 vote5
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 tspseasoning salt
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, light
8 ozcream cheese, low-fat
1/2 cwhite wine, dry
.7 ozitalian dressing mix - package
8 ozmushrooms, fresh - sliced
How to Make Creamy Slow-Cooker Chicken
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt
- Cook chicken, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 2 - 3 minutes on each side, or just until browned. Move chicken to 5 qt slow cooker, and reserve juices in pan.
- Add soup, cream cheese, white wine, and Italian dressing mix to hot drippings in skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 - minutes, or until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Arrange mushrooms over chicken in slow cooker.
- Spoon soup mixture over mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir well before serving. Can serve over pasta, rice, or biscuits.