Creamy Chicken in a Crock Pot
***Note that the ingredients have variables: I did this depending on how much chicken you use and also how much sauce you want.***
1-2 lbboneless skinless chicken
1-2 cchicken broth
1-2 pkgfresh mushrooms
1-3 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1/4 cdried onion
1-2 pkgcream cheese
1-2 pkgchicken gravy mix
How to Make Creamy Chicken in a Crock Pot
- Use a slow cooker and if you want put a slow cooker liner in it... these are great if you do not want to clean your slow cooker after cooking... it just wipes out.
- place chicken in slowcooker (it can either be fresh or frozen) and put gravy packet over the chicken.
- Then add sliced mushrooms
- Stir together chicken stock(broth) and canned soup with onions; pour over chicken.
- Set crock-pot if on low 6-8 hours if on high 3-4.
- 30 minuets before serving add cream cheese and turn crock pot on high, stir before serving to make sure that all ingredients are mixed and cream cheese has melted. Serve over rice with green beans... :)