Creamy Chicken in a Crock Pot
***Note that the ingredients have variables: I did this depending on how much chicken you use and also how much sauce you want.***
How to Make Creamy Chicken in a Crock Pot
- 1Use a slow cooker and if you want put a slow cooker liner in it... these are great if you do not want to clean your slow cooker after cooking... it just wipes out.
- 2place chicken in slowcooker (it can either be fresh or frozen) and put gravy packet over the chicken.
- 3Then add sliced mushrooms
- 4Stir together chicken stock(broth) and canned soup with onions; pour over chicken.
- 5Set crock-pot if on low 6-8 hours if on high 3-4.
- 630 minuets before serving add cream cheese and turn crock pot on high, stir before serving to make sure that all ingredients are mixed and cream cheese has melted. Serve over rice with green beans... :)