Creamy Chicken Enchilada's
★★★★☆ 3 votes4
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 8oz package cream cheese
- 2 c
- picante sauce or your favorite salsa (i use herdez mild salsa)
- tortillas, flour
- diced tomatoes
- diced green onion
- shredded lettuce
- 2-3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Creamy Chicken Enchilada's
- 1thaw and cube chicken breasts.
cook in 1 cup picante sauce, drain, heat chicken, picante sauce/salsa and cream cheese until creamy.
- 2fill tortillas with chicken mixture rolled up and stacked next to each other in 9x13" pan.
cover with cheese and enchilada sauce
Bake in 300* oven until cheese is melted
- 3serve hot with veggies on the side
I make these with home made tortilla's and my home made enchilada sauce. I will link that recipe for you!