- 1 (1lb) can(s)
- no-salt added creamed corn
- 1 bunch
- green onion,chopped with tops
- 1 c
- skim milk
- egg white
- 2 Tbsp
- unbleached,all-purpose flour
- 3-4 lb
- chicken,skinless and chopped into approximately 1 inch chunks
- dry whole wheat bread crumbs
How to Make Creamed Corn Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix corn,green onions,milk,egg white and flour in a 13" x 9" baking dish
- 2Place chicken over mixture and sprinkle with seasoning and paprika .
- 3Cover with bread crumbs and bake 1 hour 20 minutes until chicken is tender.
Variation- some pimiento strips can be added for color