Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
2chicken breasts (bone-in, skin-on)
1/4 cpecans, toasted and roughly chopped
1/3 cgranny apple, diced into small chunks (1/4-1/2 inch)
1/2 cdried cranberries, roughly chopped
1 1/2 Tbspshallot, minced
1/3 cgreek yogurt
2 Tbsplight mayo
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1 Tbsprosemary, minced
How to Make Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Once chicken is cool enough to handle, remove skin and cut chicken breast off the bone. Shred chicken breasts using your fingers or two forks or dice with a knife to about 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix together greek yogurt, mayo, apple cider vinegar, and rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine, shredded chicken (about 2 cups), pecans, shallots, green apple, and cranberries. Toss with dressing until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for at least an hour until ready to serve.
11 points per serving