- 1 pkg
- stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 c
- orange juice
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- dried cranberries
- 2-3 Tbsp
- chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can(s)
- (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- frozen mixed vegetables (peas, corn, and carrots) thawed and drained
How to Make CRANBERRY/ORANGE CHICKEN
- 1Heat oven to 400.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package, using orange juice and water for the liquid and stirring in berries and nuts with the stuffing mix.
- 2Combine chicken, soup, and vegetables. Spoon into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; top with stuffing mixture.
- 3Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done.