Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c
- 1 c
- dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 c
- sliced almonds
- salt and pepper
How to Make Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
- 1In a baking dish, place the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 for an hour (until cooked through). Remove and place in fridge to cool.
- 2Once cool, pull chicken and place in mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, cranberries, and almonds. Mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Return to fridge until time to serve.
- 3Can be served with crackers, pita chips, on sandwich bread, croissants, etc.