Country Style Chicken Kiev
This is totally yummy and comes from Rita Boyer, a co worker of my sister, Sherry.
You can't have too many recipies for chicken.
You can easily double, triple or however many you need for this.
2 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 cseasoned bread crumbs
2 Tbspparmesean cheese
1 tspdried sweet basil
1 tspdried oregano
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/4 cwhite wine (i like chardonnay)
1/4 cscallions chopped, green parts too
1 tspdried parsley
How to Make Country Style Chicken Kiev
- Preheat oven to 375.
- melt butter.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano, garlic salt and salt.
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs. Reserve butter
- Place chicken in oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes,or until tender.
- Menwhile add wine, green onions, and parsley to butter. Probably have about 1/2 cup.
- When chicken is golden brown, pour sauce over and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes,or until sauce is hot.