Cornell University Barbecued Chicken
- 2 c
- cider vinegar
- 1 c
- cooking oil
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- salt (or less if needed, for dietary reasons)
- 1 Tbsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 6 to 8
- chicken breasts, bone-in and skin-on
How to Make Cornell University Barbecued Chicken
- 1Combine oil and egg, and beat with a fork. Add vinegar, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper, and beat with fork until well blended.
- 2Place chicken in airtight container or plastic zip-lock bag. Pour marinade over chicken, and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours (the longer, the better).
- 3Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Place marinade in saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- 4Meanwhile, preheat grill. Grill chicken on all sides until done, about 20 to 25 minutes (can vary, depending on thickness and heat level of the grill you're using). Use the sauce to baste the chicken every 5 to 10 minutes during grilling.