☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 c
- chicken broth
- 1 lb
- skinless,bonless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 oz) cream-style corn
- eggs, lighly beaten
- optional: add slices of scallion (green onion) to garnish.
How to Make Corn & Chicken Chowder
- 1In a large saucepan, bring to broth to a boil. Add the chicken, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 3 minutes.
- 2Add the corn and simmer for 8 minutes. Whish in the eggs and cook, stirring, until the eggs separate and spread evenly throughout the soup. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.