Citrus Dill Chicken & Broccoli
- whole chicken legs
- 1 can(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp
- durkee grill creations - citrus grill seasonings flavor
- ... to add the seasonings separately: red bell pepper, dill, garlic, onion, lemon peel
- 1 1/2 bunch
- fresh raw broccoli, cut into florets
How to Make Citrus Dill Chicken & Broccoli
- 1Place 2 whole chicken legs in a 6 qt. crock pot. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the parsley & seasonings.
- 2Add 1/2 of the mushrooms.
- 3Place the other 2 chicken legs on top. Repeat seasonings & mushrooms.
- 4Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- 5Add raw broccoli florets. Move chicken to let broccoli fall down and around the legs.
- 6Continue cooking on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until broccoli is crisp tender.