Citrus Dill Chicken & Broccoli
4whole chicken legs
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms
2 Tbspparsley flakes
·salt and pepper
3-4 Tbspdurkee grill creations - citrus grill seasonings flavor
·... to add the seasonings separately: red bell pepper, dill, garlic, onion, lemon peel
1 1/2 bunchfresh raw broccoli, cut into florets
How to Make Citrus Dill Chicken & Broccoli
- Place 2 whole chicken legs in a 6 qt. crock pot. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the parsley & seasonings.
- Add 1/2 of the mushrooms.
- Place the other 2 chicken legs on top. Repeat seasonings & mushrooms.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Add raw broccoli florets. Move chicken to let broccoli fall down and around the legs.
- Continue cooking on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until broccoli is crisp tender.