Chock full O'Veggie Pita sandwiches
With all the veggies they make a nice, healthy lunch.
I like them with sliced tomato from the garden, or a cup of soup.
1/2 to 1 cfrozen veggie blend, with broccoli and zuchini-if you can find it. i like to use green giant lightly seasoned blends
1/2 to 1 cdiced cooked chicken
1/2 cswiss cheese
1/4 cranch dressing
·salt and pepper
How to Make Chock full O'Veggie Pita sandwiches
- Cook veggies according to directions in microwave.
- Lightly grill, microwave or toast pitas.
- Place the veggie mix and chicken on pitas and add your favorite seasonings. Add sliced or shredded swiss.
- Place under broiler for a minute; or use microwave for about 15-20 seconds to melt cheese.
- Serve with ranch for dipping.