★★★★★ 1 vote5
6boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 pkgchipped beef
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1soup can of water
How to Make Chicken Wrapped in Chipped Beef
- Wrap each chiken breast in a single layer of chipped beef.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking pan.
- Add mushroom soup and chicken soup which you spread over the chicken breast straight from the can.
- Pour 1 soup can of water over chicken breasts. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- It will make its own gravy. Serve over steamed rice or mashed potatoes.