Chicken with Zucchini1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Chicken with Zucchini
- Slice and prepare chicken, zucchini, and bamboo shoots.
- Marinate chicken in soya sauce, wine, and salt.
- Place oil in wok, heat to smoking point, stir chicken in it for 3 minutes until all sides of chicken are seared white.
- Add zucchini, bamboo shoots, 3/4 cup water, 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Cook on medium high heat for 7 1/2 minutes.
- Zucchini should be very tender by this time, liquid in wok should have been absorbed by vegetables and reduced to very little in the wok.
- Pour into serving dish.
- VARIATION: Pork can be substituted for chicken, but cooked longer.