Chicken with Vegetables1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- chicken breast, boneless and cubed
- onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 lb
- zucchini, trimmed and cut in 1" pieces
- red bell pepper, sliced
- tomatoes, cored, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Chicken with Vegetables
- 1Heat the olive oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- 2Reduce the heat to medium high.
- 3Add the chicken, onion and garlic.
- 4Stir-fry, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- 5Add the zucchini and bell pepper, and saute for 3 minutes more, or until the zucchini is cooked but still slightly crisp and the onion is cooked.
- 6Add the tomatoes, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately.
- 8VARIATIONS: Green bell pepper may be used in place of red bell pepper.
- 9In place of Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary can be substituted.