Chicken with Vegetables1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 colive oil
1 lbchicken breast, boneless and cubed
1onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 tspgarlic, minced
1/4 lbzucchini, trimmed and cut in 1" pieces
1/2red bell pepper, sliced
2tomatoes, cored, seeded and cubed
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspblack pepper
How to Make Chicken with Vegetables
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium high.
- Add the chicken, onion and garlic.
- Stir-fry, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and bell pepper, and saute for 3 minutes more, or until the zucchini is cooked but still slightly crisp and the onion is cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- VARIATIONS: Green bell pepper may be used in place of red bell pepper.
- In place of Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary can be substituted.