Chicken with Laughing Cow (my own)
- 1 c
- trader joe's just almond meal-or finely grind almonds into a powdery state in blender or food processor
- 1/2 c
- finely grated parmesan cheese ( cannned works fine)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp
- dried basil
- 4-5 medium
- boneless,skinnless chicken breasts
- 4-5 small
- triangles of laughing cow cheese-(i used the garlic herb)
- cooking spray ( i used olive oil-but any would work)
- pointed toothpicks to hold together
- bottled ranch dressing- i used trader joe's-any brand will do
How to Make Chicken with Laughing Cow (my own)
- 1Pre- heat oven to 375 degrees-Prepare a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Rinse and pat dry each chicken breast. Dip into Ranch dressing covering both sides.
- 3Place chicken breast one at a time-into a pie pan holding the dry indredients-covering both sides.
- 4While still in the pie pan-place one triangle of Laughing Cow cheese into the breast and roll up to keep it inside-securing with a toothpick. Place each breast into the sprayed cooking dish or pan.
- 5Bake for one hour uncovered- Check meat with a sharp knife to see that the juices run clear. When done, serve.