Chicken with Laughing Cow (my own)
1 ctrader joe's just almond meal-or finely grind almonds into a powdery state in blender or food processor
1/2 cfinely grated parmesan cheese ( cannned works fine)
1 Tbspdried oregano
1 Tbspdried basil
4-5 mediumboneless,skinnless chicken breasts
4-5 smalltriangles of laughing cow cheese-(i used the garlic herb)
·cooking spray ( i used olive oil-but any would work)
·pointed toothpicks to hold together
·bottled ranch dressing- i used trader joe's-any brand will do
How to Make Chicken with Laughing Cow (my own)
- Pre- heat oven to 375 degrees-Prepare a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse and pat dry each chicken breast. Dip into Ranch dressing covering both sides.
- Place chicken breast one at a time-into a pie pan holding the dry indredients-covering both sides.
- While still in the pie pan-place one triangle of Laughing Cow cheese into the breast and roll up to keep it inside-securing with a toothpick. Place each breast into the sprayed cooking dish or pan.
- Bake for one hour uncovered- Check meat with a sharp knife to see that the juices run clear. When done, serve.