Chicken Tortellini Soup
Kayla & Rileigh V
3 largechicken breast (shredded)
6 cchicken broth
1 pkgtortellini, cheese stuffed
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
How to Make Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Cut up carrots, celery, and onions and place them in a large boiler.
- Shred precooked chicken (I had some leftover), place in boiler with veggies.
- Add 6 cups of chicken broth to boiler
- Add seasonings to boiler
- Turn on stove top to medium high and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add tortellini and cook for additional 10 minutes
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve alone, with crackers or bread.