Chicken Tortellini Soup With Parmesan
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 8 oz
- assorted mushrooms
- 3 large
- garlic cloves,minced
- (32oz)carton lower-sodium chicken broth
- (14.5oz)can diced tomatoes with basil,garlic and oregano
- (9oz pkg. refrigerated chicken tortellini
- 1/3 c
- julienned fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Tortellini Soup With Parmesan
- 1Heat oil in large pot over med. heat until hot. Cook mushrooms and garlic 3 to 4 mins or till mushrooms are softened.. Stir in broth and tomatoes;bring to a boil. Add tortellini;simmer 9 to 10 mins. or till tortellini are tender,stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in basil and pepper;simmer 1 min. Serve sprinkled with cheese.
10 points per serving
- 3Change up
Vary ingredients according to what is in pantry.
Use other fresh tortellini:cheese,sausage,even lobster
Use small fresh ravioli instead of tortellini
Replace basil with other herbs,such as thyme or rosemary
Instead of basil and cheese,use 1/4c purchased pesto.