1 lbfettucine noodles
4chicken boullion cubes
6boneless chicken breasts, cubed
16 ozfresh, sliced mushrooms
16 ozsour cream
1 cshredded parmesan cheese
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
·minced garlic, or garlic power (to taste)
·pepper (to taste)
·italian seasoning (to taste)
How to Make Chicken Tetrazzini
- Boil noodles with 4 chicken boullion cubes until al dente, drain but don't rinse.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan, saute cubed chicken and minced garlic in 1 stick of butter and season generously with pepper and italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in 1 stick of butter, seasoning with pepper & italian seasoning. Add to chicken.
- Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Mix well over low heat. Add the drained noodles. Mix together well and season to taste.
- Pour all into a greased 9x13 casserole or cake pan, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.