- 1 lb
- fettucine noodles
- chicken boullion cubes
- 2 stick
- boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 16 oz
- fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic, or garlic power (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- italian seasoning (to taste)
How to Make Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1Boil noodles with 4 chicken boullion cubes until al dente, drain but don't rinse.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saute pan, saute cubed chicken and minced garlic in 1 stick of butter and season generously with pepper and italian seasoning. Set aside.
- 3Saute mushrooms in 1 stick of butter, seasoning with pepper & italian seasoning. Add to chicken.
- 4Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Mix well over low heat. Add the drained noodles. Mix together well and season to taste.
- 5Pour all into a greased 9x13 casserole or cake pan, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- 7Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.