★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 largechicken breast
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 tsplemon juice fresh
1/4 tspcurry powder
1/2 csharp cheddar cheese
1/2 csoft bread crumbs or italian bread crumbs
How to Make Chicken Swan
- Boil whole chicken breasts approximately 15-30 min. or until almost cooked through. Meanwhile wash and cut up broccoli florets and stems into 2-3 inch pieces, slicing stems thinly and discarding any tough ends. Remove chicken breast and boil broccoli for 3-5 min.
- Sauce: Mix together in medium bowl; can of cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder. Set aside.
- Arrange broccoli in bottom of 9x12 inch casserole dish and place chicken on top. Pour step two mixture over top of broccoli and chicken
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top with bread crumbs.
(May be refrigerated or frozen at this point and defrosted and heated through later.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.