★★★★★ 1 vote5
- white chicken strips, plain not breaded
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder or fresh, to taste
- mushrooms, i use white button, sliced, as many as you want
- spaghetti sauce, as much as you want around 1 cup or less
- 1 c
- mozarella cheese, grated or as much as you want
How to Make chicken strip skillet casserole
- 1Add chicken strips to skillet (non-stick works best) and add salt and pepper, garlic and just enough water to almost cover chicken, no more though for poaching. Cook for only 2 or 3 minutes or so when starts to simmer then
- 2add sliced mushrooms, spaghetti sauce but not too much or it will be soupy. Cover and simmer for another few minutes, just don't overcook chicken strips - around 3-4 minutes.
- 3Take cover off and add cheese. Put cover back on and cook only to melt cheeses. 2-3 minutes
- 4Serve with a salad and a piece of garlic bread!