Chicken StirFry with Toasted Sesame and Ginger Sauce
2chicken breasts, cubed
1-2 pkgramen noodles, depending on preference
1 pkgfavorite frozen mixed stirfry veggies (i use birds eye, oriental mix)
1/2 ckraft asian toasted sesame dressing
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspeach of crushed garlic, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper (add less or more according to taste)
·peanuts for garnish (optional)
How to Make Chicken StirFry with Toasted Sesame and Ginger Sauce
- Boil ramen pasta until tender. Do NOT use flavor packets. Drain, set aside.
- Next, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add cubed chicken; season and cook 6 to 8 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk dressing, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and pepper til well mixed. Set aside.
- Take dutch oven and heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil and frozen veggies over medium high heat, cover and stir occasionally until veggies are tender and warmed through.
- Next, add chicken and sesame-ginger sauce, stir until coated. Heat until sauce has warmed.
- Add cooked ramen and mix well. If desired, sprinkle peanuts on each bowl you serve.