Chicken, Shrimp & Veggies for 2
- 2 small
- chicken tenders, boneless, skinless
- 8 large
- jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 pkg
- fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- mrs. dash garlic & onion blend
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 pinch
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c
- chardonnay wine or chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Chicken, Shrimp & Veggies for 2
- 1slice chicken tenders into bite size pieces season lightly with Mrs. Dash seasoning blend. Add 1T olive oil to skillet and saute chicken until it begins to brown.
- 2Add frozen green beans, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper. Saute for 1-2 minutes and deglaze with chardonnay wine or chicken stock.
- 3remove tails, peel & devein shrimp and nestle into the chicken & beans then steam for 1 1/2 minutes and turn shrimp over. Let them steam for another 2 or 3 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK THIS!
The shrimp are done when they are pink and formed into an open "c" not a closed circle. Remove from heat and serve with any side you like.
- 4**optional** add the butter to finish.