- chicken breasts, cooked, deboned, skinned, and cut in cubes
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, best foods or hellman's
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple in natural juice, drained, reserve juice, i like to use the small diced ones i think they are called tidbits
- celery, cleaned and chopped
- 1/3 c
- toasted walnuts or pecans or more nuts if you like
- fresh green seedless grapes, cut in half
How to Make Chicken Salad - Another way of Maxine's
- 1To your Mayo add some pineapple juice to make a creamy dressing.
Add your chicken, chopped celery and crushed pineapple to a chilled bowl. Mix. Add the pineapple dressing to the chicken and toss. Chill to blend the flavors. Add and toss the walnuts or pecans just before serving.
- 2(optional) add the green grapes when you add the chicken, celery and pineapple.