How to Make Chicken Rollups
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Trim fat from chicken breasts. Place breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper. Pound to flatten thin.
- 3Mix softened cream cheese with chives. To be divided between the six chicken breasts
- 4Lay 1 piece of bacon under each chicken breast. Spread cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Roll chicken and bacon. Before closing top each roll with 1 tsp of butter or margarine. Secure with toothpicks.
- 5Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.