★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
1-2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1- 8 ozpackage of shredded cheese(any flavors)
How to Make Chicken Ring
- mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, and the cheese together in a bowl. set aside.
- separate crescent rolls into triangles. lay them on a cookie sheet sprayed with pam with the smaller end of the crescent rolls hanging over the pan. the wide end of the rolls should overlap each other. when laid out the rolls should look like a star.
- take the mixture of chicken, soup and cheese and put around the wide part of the crescent rolls. fold over the pointed edges of the rolls to the center of the cookie sheet.
- bake according to crescent roll package.
- you can also use chicken breasts if you have time to boil and cut them.