Chicken- Rice Sloppy Joes
My niece got her recipe from her mother-in-law, I can't wait to tell her about this version!
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 lb
- ground chicken (pork or beef)
- chopped green bell pepper
- chopped onion
- 30 oz
- sloppy joe sauce
- 2 c
- cooked rice
- hamburger buns
How to Make Chicken- Rice Sloppy Joes
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 3Stir in pepper and onion; cook 1 to 3 minutes.
- 4Add sloppy joe sauce.
- 5Cook over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
- 7Spoon over hamburger buns.