I found this recipe on the tyson website but have modified it for our family.
I hope you enjoy!
- 10 inch tortilla's flour
- 12 oz
- grilled & ready® fully cooked refrigerated southwestern chicken breast strips
- 1 pkg
- mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.; shredded
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes and green chilies, 10-oz., drained ( optional)
How to Make Chicken Quesadillas
- 1Spray large skillet with non stick spray turn heat to medium- may need to lower heat to prevent over cooking
Place one tortilla in skillet Sprinkle each tortilla with one-fourth of the cheese.
- 2top with Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips (I cut them into smaller bite size pieces.)Top with your desired amount of tomatoes and green chilies.( this is optional -my son does not like them so I leave them off his.)
Place another flour tortilla on top and flip when bottom tortilla becomes golden brown.once you flip it over brown the other side just like pancakes until golden brown and remove from pan.
- 3Repeat steps 1-2 for the second quesadilla
cut each quesadilla into 4-8 slices each.
We like to serve it with spanish rice and refried beans.
- 4Serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Refrigerate leftovers.