★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 c
- frozen stir fry (broccoli, carrots, red peppers, snow peas)
- tub philidelphia italian cheese and herb cooking cream
- 2 c
- fettuccine pasta, cooked
How to Make Chicken Primavera
- 1Cook and stir chicken in large skillet on medium heat 5-6 minutes or until done.
*remember to always use butter when frying chicken:)
always makes it stay juicy. --but you don't have to if you don't want to.
- 2Add vegetables, cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Add cooking cream, cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in already cooked pasta.
DONE! that easy:)