★★★★★ 1 vote5
198% fat free cream of celery condensed soup
2 cfrozen bite-sized mixed vegetables
12 ozcooked and finely chopped skinless chicken breast
12large square egg roll wrappers
·salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Pot Pockets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch thoroughly with 1 teaspoon cold water. In a large bowl, combine mixture with soup, and mix thoroughly. Add vegetables and chicken, mix well, and then season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On a large dry surface, lay out three egg roll wrappers. Set out a small bowl of water, dip your fingers into it, and then run your finger along all of the wrapper edges - repeat this as needed while preparing your pockets to help keep them sealed.
- Starting about 1/2 inch from the bottom, pace about 1/3 cup filling along the bottom half of each wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch boarder on both sides. Fold the top half of each wrapper over, so that the top edge meets the bottom - the mixture should be completely encased with a 1/2 inch border on three sides. Dab each border with water, and fold each inward about 1/4 inch to lightly seal all sides. Press firmly along the borders with the prongs of a fork to seal.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and/or spray with nonstick spray. Using a large spatula, carefully transfer the pockets to the baking sheet. Repeat the entire process 3 more times, so that you have 12 pockets on the baking sheet. If needed, prepare and use an additional baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.