Chicken Piccata for 2
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Chicken Piccata for 2
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter & olive oil. Then swirl around in the pan.
- Cut the chicken into half lengthwise 7 pound until thin & even.
- Season both sides of the chicken. Then lightly four & shake off extra flour.
- Place chicken in the frying pan & cook for about 2mins per side. Pour in the wine carefully & swirl around in the pan for about 20 seconds.
- Add in the lemon juice & slices. Move around in the pan for a few mins.
- Take off the heat & serve immediately with rice, stuffing or mashed potatoes.