Chicken Piccata for 2
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Chicken Piccata for 2
- 1Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter & olive oil. Then swirl around in the pan.
- 2Cut the chicken into half lengthwise 7 pound until thin & even.
- 3Season both sides of the chicken. Then lightly four & shake off extra flour.
- 4Place chicken in the frying pan & cook for about 2mins per side. Pour in the wine carefully & swirl around in the pan for about 20 seconds.
- 5Add in the lemon juice & slices. Move around in the pan for a few mins.
- 6Take off the heat & serve immediately with rice, stuffing or mashed potatoes.