★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast filets(or 1 whole breast halved)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp
- green onions, diced
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- cooking sherry or wine
How to Make Chicken Picata
- 1Pound chicken filets between plastic wrap until 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Brown filets in hot olive oil for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Removes from the skillet.
- 3Add to the skillet onions and garlic. Cook for 1 minutes stirring.
Add lemon juice and sherry. Cook at medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the juices to cook down a little.
- 4Return chicken to the pan, covering with the juices. Heat for 2 minutes.
I serve this with Mexican or flavored rice and call it a meal.